We are growing! Take your next step and join the SSM team!
SSM Management provides a comprehensive solution to the state of Louisiana for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Servicing every parish in the state, SSM welcomes individuals from all disciplines of the sleep care spectrum who are ready to learn, to grow, and to succeed! On-the-job sleep technologist training, competitive salary and benefits packages, and multiple upward-mobility career paths.
Below are our current job openings:
Sleep Technologists (throughout the state)
The Sleep Centers operated by SSM are designed specifically to diagnose and treat sleep disorders. The majority of studies performed in the Sleep Centers are full-night recordings of a sleeping patient’s breathing patterns, heart rate, oxygen saturation, muscle tone, and brainwaves.
- Performs Polysomnographic Procedures
- Sets Up Patients for Sleep Testing
- Performs Appropriate Physiologic Calibrations
- Prepares and Calibrates Equipment
- Maintains Patient Documentation
- Currently Licensed in Polysomnography or Respiratory
- Current CPGST, RPSGT, RST or RT with SDS Credential
- Current BLS Certification
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Competitive Multi-Tier Salary and Benefits Package
- Full-Time and Part-Time Employment Opportunities
- Company-Sponsored Education and Training
Sleep Specialty DME Clinician
for the Greater New Orleans area
- CRT, RRT, or RPSGT medical license required
- Reviews patient order, patient information, and any financial obligations (per carrier), and contact the patient for set up. If the contact attempt is successful the clinician will proceed with a phone assessment regarding patient mask fit as well as comprehension level to effectively set up equipment virtually or in person at an SSM Management, LLC office. The clinician will schedule a date/time for set-up.
- Performs 24–72-hour patient set-up calls to ensure the patient has received DME equipment and is not having difficulty with set-up.
Community Educator – Outside Sales
POSITION TERRITORY: Baton Rouge, LA
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Sleep Specialists Management is a management services organization that develops, manages, and operates best-in-class sleep diagnostic testing centers for hospital partners. SSM employs industry-recognized best clinical practices and utilizes leading data acquisition equipment to provide heightened quality of care and customer service to its patients and referral sources. We currently manage and operate multiple outpatient sleep centers throughout the region with all studies administered by Licensed and Certified Technicians.
The candidate is responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manages quality and consistency of service delivery. Educates the community at large on the features and benefits of screening and treating patients with sleep disorders.
- Present and promote company services to current and potential referring providers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify new clients and show them the benefits of our service.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations and participate in community activities as needed.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up mechanisms.
- Identify and resolve client concerns with shared feedback to and coordination with other organizational departments.
- Prepare a variety of status reports – including referrals, field activity, follow-up, action plan development, and adherence to projected goals.
- Communicate service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate organizational leadership.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and SSM policies, all privacy and data guidelines, as well as laws in connection with the performance of the job function.
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, health fairs, and community awareness events.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong negotiation skills. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a bachelor’s degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience. Preferred but not required.
- A professional appearance, providing a positive company image to the public.
- A valid state driver’s license and safe driving record is required upon employment due to the travel that is required.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overnight and weekend travel.
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel and phone reimbursement
SSM is a management services organization which develops, manages, and operates best-in-class sleep diagnostic testing centers for hospital partners. SSM employs industry-recognized best clinical practices and utilizes leading data acquisition equipment to provide heightened quality of care and customer service to its patients and referral sources. We currently manage and operate multiple outpatient sleep centers throughout the region with all studies administered by Licensed and Certified Technologists.